Look What I FOUND!!

Photo taken by Koah Fong during World Juggling Day 2004 at Downtown East.
I'm sitting here wondering what the hell i was doing being all wind up like that. My guess is that i caught the club at the wrong end and so have to machiam pretend like i'm doing something. Behind the mask is a face that says "shit, jialat!"
the boy standing behind looks quite classic as well don't you think.
now i'm tempted to shoot some new videos of me juggling tmrw.
hmm...maybe i should try out my invisible mask and cloak and/or the afro wig.
My neighbours will probably think "this nut thinks it's Halloween!"
oh well...I Love the Photo! :)

Photo taken by Koah Fong during World Juggling Day 2004 at Downtown East.
I'm sitting here wondering what the hell i was doing being all wind up like that. My guess is that i caught the club at the wrong end and so have to machiam pretend like i'm doing something. Behind the mask is a face that says "shit, jialat!"
the boy standing behind looks quite classic as well don't you think.
now i'm tempted to shoot some new videos of me juggling tmrw.
hmm...maybe i should try out my invisible mask and cloak and/or the afro wig.
My neighbours will probably think "this nut thinks it's Halloween!"
oh well...I Love the Photo! :)

2 Comments:
At 12:18 AM,
imlaok said…
Cool pose !!
though abit e act sei =p
siyong
At 4:57 AM,
Anonymous said…
heh heh..
when you can, do.
when you can't, pose!
Post a Comment
<< Home