Procastination
ARGH
the power of procastination!
here's a quick post.
Whatever by the Oasis. Flashback to the old days of good music.
I'm free to be whatever I
Whatever I choose
And I'll sing the blues if I want
Free to be whatever you
Whatever you say
If it comes my way it's alright
You're free to be wherever you
Wherever you please
You can shoot the breeze if you want
It always seems to me
You only see what people want you to see
-------------------------
back to work back to work!
ARGH
the power of procastination!
here's a quick post.
Whatever by the Oasis. Flashback to the old days of good music.
I'm free to be whatever I
Whatever I choose
And I'll sing the blues if I want
Free to be whatever you
Whatever you say
If it comes my way it's alright
You're free to be wherever you
Wherever you please
You can shoot the breeze if you want
It always seems to me
You only see what people want you to see
-------------------------
back to work back to work!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home