You win liao lor.
it's like a bittersweet joke now actually...
and one day i'm gonna laugh abt this,
but now it feels like shit.
this is just great.
i'm gonna get bipolar disorder soon,
if i haven't gotten it already.
i think,
maybe.
it's time to be normal again.
it's like a bittersweet joke now actually...
and one day i'm gonna laugh abt this,
but now it feels like shit.
this is just great.
i'm gonna get bipolar disorder soon,
if i haven't gotten it already.
i think,
maybe.
it's time to be normal again.

3 Comments:
At 1:38 PM,
Anonymous said…
I havent seen u for quite some time.. but noticed that e material on your blog now is quite different from last time.. I still like e entries while u were at alabama e most
Siyong
At 8:39 PM,
Anonymous said…
hey, yeah haven't seen you for a long while. you still juggle? at all? :)
i like my alabama entries too. where even walking 25 min in 5 degrees cold carrying milk and bread can be an enriching experience.
that should tell me something.
At 9:57 AM,
Anonymous said…
now and then I'll take up 5 balls and run them for like 30 seconds to know that I still have it.. Taking up other stuff in e meantime.. Always fun to learn new things
Siyong
Post a Comment
<< Home