Yanni Yanni Yanni
On friday i had a sudden urge to listen to Yanni's Aria.
So i did a quick Youtube search.
i've forgotten how beautiful the song is.
it's a masterpiece.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HC8XQRoEYM
And then i went on a Yanni rampage.
One Man's Dream makes me want to cry.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubTveCihjoQ&feature=related
Marching Season makes me smile.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF8zc10ahR4&feature=related
Felitsa is a super sweet song for his mother.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dTt_DnywZ4&feature=related
and this, Reflections of Passion, makes me incredibly inspired, and sad at the same time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKe5IzYG2Cg&feature=related
"everything great that was created by Mankind, began as a single thought. and we're all capable of such a thought, because, we, are... all ...the.... same." - Yanni
------------------------------------------
Listening to all the songs i was hooked on way back then somehow made me very reflective and sad.
it was late on friday night and the yanni music was on and everything was just set.
Set for spiritual communication.
Was gonna start on my speech because i knew it would speak to me.
(wah chim. I will speak my speech and my speech will speak to me)
but then i needed to poop first.
and i grabbed the bible with me.
I was just flipping thru Isiah and then Proverbs and I ended up at Ecclesiastes.
"Meaningless! Meaningless!
says the Teacher.
"Utterly meaningless!
Everything is meaningless."
-Ecc 1:2
Great. Just great.
2 great quotes i came across this week, from a Toastmasters magazine (of all places):
1)"Never turn down assistance or hesitate to ask for help. Remember, your need is someone else's opportunity to give. And we all need to give. Right now, it's just as important for me to give as for you to receive."
2) "Our main buisness is not so see what lies dimly at a distance, but to do what lies clearly at hand."
I just itchy-backside signed up for the internal club humourous and evaluation contest.
I also got thru the auditions. so looks like busy days ahead.
everything, is meaningless.
On friday i had a sudden urge to listen to Yanni's Aria.
So i did a quick Youtube search.
i've forgotten how beautiful the song is.
it's a masterpiece.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HC8XQRoEYM
And then i went on a Yanni rampage.
One Man's Dream makes me want to cry.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubTveCihjoQ&feature=related
Marching Season makes me smile.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF8zc10ahR4&feature=related
Felitsa is a super sweet song for his mother.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dTt_DnywZ4&feature=related
and this, Reflections of Passion, makes me incredibly inspired, and sad at the same time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKe5IzYG2Cg&feature=related
"everything great that was created by Mankind, began as a single thought. and we're all capable of such a thought, because, we, are... all ...the.... same." - Yanni
------------------------------------------
Listening to all the songs i was hooked on way back then somehow made me very reflective and sad.
it was late on friday night and the yanni music was on and everything was just set.
Set for spiritual communication.
Was gonna start on my speech because i knew it would speak to me.
(wah chim. I will speak my speech and my speech will speak to me)
but then i needed to poop first.
and i grabbed the bible with me.
I was just flipping thru Isiah and then Proverbs and I ended up at Ecclesiastes.
"Meaningless! Meaningless!
says the Teacher.
"Utterly meaningless!
Everything is meaningless."
-Ecc 1:2
Great. Just great.
2 great quotes i came across this week, from a Toastmasters magazine (of all places):
1)"Never turn down assistance or hesitate to ask for help. Remember, your need is someone else's opportunity to give. And we all need to give. Right now, it's just as important for me to give as for you to receive."
2) "Our main buisness is not so see what lies dimly at a distance, but to do what lies clearly at hand."
I just itchy-backside signed up for the internal club humourous and evaluation contest.
I also got thru the auditions. so looks like busy days ahead.
everything, is meaningless.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home