i'm gonna tweak the title a bit.
The Juggleress: M.A.D.* Journey Part I - Come and See
*Make A Difference
I still have a little bit of yesterday's high.
Instead of taking the company bus, i decided to walk today.
while plugged into my mp3 player, I sang aloud as i walked past cars stuck in the jam.
Reminded me of those days when i walked home from Toa Payoh.
There was a certain joy and freedom doing these walks.
i quite enjoy it.
Halfway through i realised there was a guy walking behind me all the while.
the music was pretty loud so i couldn't hear how loud I was.
but i think he heard.
quite embarassing.
-------------------------------
Chatted with DH while juggling.
"so what have you been up to"
"I joined the church"
*stifled laughing look*
"Hey what's with that deflated look?"
"I always look like that"
"How did you end up in church?"
"I tripped and fell into baptism water."
"Cool. i'll go if you treat me to breakfast."
"Are you serious? i'll treat you. Come for the Macs breakfast."
*pauses to consider*
"You don't tua me ah. i'll be sitting at macs in early morning eating hotcakes alone mumbling 'blardy DH'"
"I left my hp in the office lei."
"then how i get in touch with you?"
"you can't"
"kana sai." (i don't think i actually said this, but something to the effect)
----------------------------------------
This is the song of the night.
Accidentally heard it while letting my player play on.
The guitar part (about 1 min into the song) is just marvellous.
Tunes like that touch the soul when played in the right environment (e.g. quiet of the night)
Son Of God - Hillsong
I was playing the video over and over again.
Like all christian videos, the singers always sing with passion and conviction.
I like it.
But then it dawned on me that it looks quite cultish also.
Especially with faces in the audience also immersed in the moment with hands in the air.
It's difficult to explain,
but being immersed in the moment helps to heal spiritually.
it's a fleeting moment of getting in touch with yourself, or God, or whatever spiritual thing there is.
Anyway,
i also like how peaceful and quietly happy the song is.
i'm really enjoying this moment.
i don't know exactly how i got into it all,
or how long it will last,
but things have really really been different the last few weeks.
it's incredible.
Come and See.
~~~
Hold my hand and walk with me
You're the Light that makes me see
On this path my soul You lead
O my Shepherd walk with me
~~~
-Son of God, Hillsong
The Juggleress: M.A.D.* Journey Part I - Come and See
*Make A Difference
I still have a little bit of yesterday's high.
Instead of taking the company bus, i decided to walk today.
while plugged into my mp3 player, I sang aloud as i walked past cars stuck in the jam.
Reminded me of those days when i walked home from Toa Payoh.
There was a certain joy and freedom doing these walks.
i quite enjoy it.
Halfway through i realised there was a guy walking behind me all the while.
the music was pretty loud so i couldn't hear how loud I was.
but i think he heard.
quite embarassing.
-------------------------------
Chatted with DH while juggling.
"so what have you been up to"
"I joined the church"
*stifled laughing look*
"Hey what's with that deflated look?"
"I always look like that"
"How did you end up in church?"
"I tripped and fell into baptism water."
"Cool. i'll go if you treat me to breakfast."
"Are you serious? i'll treat you. Come for the Macs breakfast."
*pauses to consider*
"You don't tua me ah. i'll be sitting at macs in early morning eating hotcakes alone mumbling 'blardy DH'"
"I left my hp in the office lei."
"then how i get in touch with you?"
"you can't"
"kana sai." (i don't think i actually said this, but something to the effect)
----------------------------------------
This is the song of the night.
Accidentally heard it while letting my player play on.
The guitar part (about 1 min into the song) is just marvellous.
Tunes like that touch the soul when played in the right environment (e.g. quiet of the night)
Son Of God - Hillsong
I was playing the video over and over again.
Like all christian videos, the singers always sing with passion and conviction.
I like it.
But then it dawned on me that it looks quite cultish also.
Especially with faces in the audience also immersed in the moment with hands in the air.
It's difficult to explain,
but being immersed in the moment helps to heal spiritually.
it's a fleeting moment of getting in touch with yourself, or God, or whatever spiritual thing there is.
Anyway,
i also like how peaceful and quietly happy the song is.
i'm really enjoying this moment.
i don't know exactly how i got into it all,
or how long it will last,
but things have really really been different the last few weeks.
it's incredible.
Come and See.
~~~
Hold my hand and walk with me
You're the Light that makes me see
On this path my soul You lead
O my Shepherd walk with me
~~~
-Son of God, Hillsong

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home