Ewong De Gu Shi

The trials and turbu...tribu..t..happenings of Yvonne. the ups the downs the left right centers

Monday, July 05, 2004

i like this quote:

"Once upon a time, I naively thought, all my childhood dreams would come true, each and everyone. Till I grew up and age in years, I came to the realisation that, life is like a hot air balloon, if you wish to go any higher, you gotta throw out the sandbags, one by one. Gradually, in the end, all my dreams have been thrown away. And me? I have become the person that I knew least. "

~by dunno who. quoted from someone else.

just found out that lifen is working as a producer in mediacorp news. that's so cool.

the social pressure's not bad actually. it drives up my motivation to nail a job.

unicycling not bad today. the pedal fear's gone now just need to ride smoother. unicycling slow is damn strenuous on the thighs.

hard work always pays off in the end.

do i believe in fate? i dunno. maybe. anthony robbins will wring me by my neck and shout "take control!" but it's hard, tiring and scary. so i'll take semi-control and leave the other semi to fate.

the uncertainty of it all is frustrating. but it's liberating as well in a sense. i shld learn to appreciate the liberation more. the blank sheet in front of me. nothing is there, and therefore anything can be there.

yeah.

back to circling adverts.

~~~~~
Me: Did you guys know Sean McKinney died from depression?
Min Jiang: oh dear maybe we shldn't learn the 7 club cascade.
~~~~~

PS: Greece won.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home