Common Face
Went to visit cute Auntie today.
She started complaining about the "wang ba dan" group that gave her a flyer to stay home and wait for chinese new year goodies but didn't turn up.
"You gave me this flyer!" she passionately waved her finger at me.
"no no no...auntie.....not me. This flyer is not from our group and not from our church."
"it's not you?"
"no no...not me."
And then she started talking about the group from our church that went to clean her house,
and they haven't visited her for a long time.
"It's you! Why haven't you come for a while?" she passionately waved her finger at me.
"no no no..auntie...not me. I came two weeks ago but you were not home. but anyway, I didn't come to clean your house."
"It's you!" she went to grab a photograph of the group shot they took.
"Yes auntie these people are from our church. But they are youths. I'm old. Not me."
"it's not you?"
"no no...not me."
She went back to talking about the "wang ba dan" group,
and how she called our centre to enquire, and they told her it's not from them, but anyhow they haven't visited for a long time.
"It's you! I called you!" she passionately waved her finger at me.
"no no no auntie...not me."
"it's not you?"
"no no...not me."
S says I have a common face. Everything also me.
no choice....太美就是这样。:P
Went to visit cute Auntie today.
She started complaining about the "wang ba dan" group that gave her a flyer to stay home and wait for chinese new year goodies but didn't turn up.
"You gave me this flyer!" she passionately waved her finger at me.
"no no no...auntie.....not me. This flyer is not from our group and not from our church."
"it's not you?"
"no no...not me."
And then she started talking about the group from our church that went to clean her house,
and they haven't visited her for a long time.
"It's you! Why haven't you come for a while?" she passionately waved her finger at me.
"no no no..auntie...not me. I came two weeks ago but you were not home. but anyway, I didn't come to clean your house."
"It's you!" she went to grab a photograph of the group shot they took.
"Yes auntie these people are from our church. But they are youths. I'm old. Not me."
"it's not you?"
"no no...not me."
She went back to talking about the "wang ba dan" group,
and how she called our centre to enquire, and they told her it's not from them, but anyhow they haven't visited for a long time.
"It's you! I called you!" she passionately waved her finger at me.
"no no no auntie...not me."
"it's not you?"
"no no...not me."
S says I have a common face. Everything also me.
no choice....太美就是这样。:P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home