A quote from Abraham Lincoln, framed and hung on the walls of the likes of General MacArthur during the war and Winston Churchill.
"If I were to try to read, much less to answer, all the attacks made on me, this shop might as well be closed for any other business. I do the best I know how - the very best I can; and I mean to keep on doing so until the end. If the end brings me out all right, then what is said against me won't matter. If the end brings me out wrong, then ten agels swearing I was right would make no difference."
I do the best I know how - the very best I can.
and I mean to keep on doing so, until the very end.
"If I were to try to read, much less to answer, all the attacks made on me, this shop might as well be closed for any other business. I do the best I know how - the very best I can; and I mean to keep on doing so until the end. If the end brings me out all right, then what is said against me won't matter. If the end brings me out wrong, then ten agels swearing I was right would make no difference."
I do the best I know how - the very best I can.
and I mean to keep on doing so, until the very end.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home